Farm to Health adventure

We headed out to a friends farm for a couple reasons.

For me: to scout out scenes for a couple commission pieces

For him: to scout out spots for an upcoming photo shoot next week at this location

We were greeted by quite the crew. None of them

were humans, but they were welcoming nonetheless.

These hilarious chickens clucked and ran all around us, giving a whole new perspective of the term 'free range'.

I was particularly taken with this one

And this white one was complete entertainment


I am not sure what she thought of me, but there was much clucking happening......she had much to say!


These three friendly dogs loved seeing my husband.
They were full of joy!


Check out this dog's 'smize'
Adorbs!


We then went to the specific area that I needed to research and collect photos for the commission pieces.


And passed sunflowers along the way. (They have been a recent obsession and I was happy to get my fix of them).


Ah! There they are! The pretty hemp plants. So full and vibrant.


This one looks quite beautiful and standing tall amongst them all.


Getting close ups was necessary






The textures of the leaves are beautiful!
The flowers have gorgeous lines.
It will be fun to see what comes forward to speak of the experience.


I ended my time next to the pond, swinging and soaking in the peace. 


My husband joined me after he skipped rocks as the sun settled in the sky.

It was a lovely night of research and discovery.
We both love the opportunity to experience nature and capture what we see.

Farm: Home of the Gardner's and business 
Farm to Health Organics CBD 

*All photos by Melissa Marie Collins










 




Comments