Outfit of the Day, Red Dress

Yesterday, my husband and I attended a 50th wedding anniversary of family friends he has known his entire life and I have known for the 17 years that we have been together. We were hired as photographers to capture the event, but also instructed to enjoy the time with everyone.


One of my favorite tasks was capturing fun photos of people with props and a Polaroid camera. It was a job full of silliness, which is my personal specialty.




Afterwards, on the drive to leave the park, the wildflowers called to us. It was a wonderful way to wind down from an afternoon of connection and fun work.





I took the time to create a little video of my outfit of the day. 

You can watch that here:

https://youtu.be/a2buNKfvRwM

Or here:

https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTRAAvykv/?k=1


I made the dress last year and wore it multiple times. It was time to wear it again. The pattern is an adaptation of the Simplicity 8874 that I have made over and over again. 




Have a good day and I will chat with you soon!





Comments