Stone and Glass Bead Bracelets

Sometimes inspiration comes late at night and I enter into a creative vortex where it feels like time stops and I simply be.


This happened last night and this is what was created.


Let me tell you a little about them.


This bracelet feels like sunshine and the work of bees.


The feeling of a journey is here. A pattern is not created, yet a visual rhythm is.


These pretty bracelets were made to look alike. The beads came home with me from a trip to see my sister in Alaska 20 years ago. It is their time to be released into the world in ornamental function.

A little mishmash here that feels fun and free! Eclectic loveliness.


This sweet amethyst bracelet feel like the anonymous quote:

"I have been broke;

But I am not broken"

Powerful!

Beads are a mixture from different eras of my life and my mother's.

This little sweetie is cute as a bug. I have a thing for ladybugs and have all my life!

Yes! Another one. This one is bigger, chunky beads. Super cute!



The last one featuring feels like a sun setting into the depth of night. There is a mixture of garnet, pearl, amber, and more here.


All the bracelets are stretchy and comfortable to wear. They will stretch just a tidge as worn over time.


You can find all of these and more at:

https://www.etsy.com/shop/ArtistMMC


Shipping is included. 

Looking forward to sending them out to their people.


💛Melissa



Comments